A photo of 12 Original Glazed doughnuts from Krispy Kreme. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I keep thinking of things from previous letters of the alphabet. I actually like doing this series, as it makes me more “proactively thankful.” I’m enjoying the thought process involved with coming up with these lists.
- At one of the bakeries I where I used to work, my initial job was frying glazed doughnuts.
- I am diagnosed with manic-depression, which is currently more well known by its name of bi-polar syndrome. However, I despise that name.
- What’s not to love about Diogenes?
- The words doohickey and dirigible are two of my favorites.
- I love the works of Charles Dickens, especially Bleak House.
I’m participating in the Blogging from A-to-Z April Challenge! Read about it here.