martyrdom of saint cecilia (Photo credit: Cåsbr)
That’s my name, don’t wear it out!
I’m really glad my parents chose this name for me, because I love it. I can’t even imagine having another name. Greek for Goddess of the Moon, and another name for Artemis.
I always enjoy eating chocolate, singing in a choir and doing crochet. Other things include:
- I really enjoy the works of Saint Catherine of Siena, and one of my favorite saints is Saint Cecilia. I guess that’s no surprise, since I’m a Catholic.
- I call my daughter Cupcake.
- I really enjoy going to Chicago. There’s so much to do.
- A couple of favorite movies include Casino Royale, Caddyshack, and Catch Me If You Can.
- Favorite songs that begin with the letter “C” include California Dreamin’ (The Mamas & the Papas), Cool Water (Talking Heads), and Crying (Roy Orbison).
- My favorite fairy tale is the Grimm Brothers version of Cinderella.
I’m participating in the Blogging from A-to-Z April Challenge! Read about it here.