Did my civic duty this morning in the local election, so I’m off to a good start.
This blog challenge should be interesting, as I’m trying to think of things about myself beginning with the letters of the alphabet for the day. I’m not super fond of what I’ve written on my “About” page, so I’m hoping that, after this project is done, I’ll just link all the posts, and there will be a number of interesting tidbits for people to learn about me. Which, uh, makes me sound like the most self-absorbed person in the world… which, as I think about it, is probably true. (So, I guess I should say I like to brag!)
This letter is much more interesting to me than the letter “A” though I’m not sure why. I can think of many more things I’m fond of, like the color blue, different kinds of birds, music by Johann Sebastian Bach, how much I enjoy baking… The list could really go on and on.
- Really, I just can’t have enough books. (Well, I certainly have too many when it comes to moving!)
- Related to the above is that our home just never can have enough bookshelves.
- I used to date a guy who dressed as Beetlejuice for Halloween.
- I’m probably inordinately fond of the ice-cream flavored like cake batter.
- After reading Little House in the Big Woods as a young girl, I learned how to make my own butter. I still do, from time to time.
- My favorite kind of bird, which also loves blue, is the Satin Bower Bird.
- I think I eat too much bread.
- I know how to bellydance, though I don’t do it often anymore.